• 1/2 Kg Baby potatoes
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 pinch asafoetida
• Salt to taste
To Roast and Grind:
• 2 tbsp Chana lentils
• 1.5 tbsp coriander seeds
• 4 dried red chillies
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 2 tbsp Oil
• 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
• 1 tsp urad lentils
• 4 numbers fresh curry leaf’s
1. Wash the baby potatoes well.
2. Boil them skin on with salt to taste, Make sure not the over cook them
3. Separately, Place a plan on the stove on medium heat. Once the pan is heated, add the roast ingredients and dry roast them. Keep aside.
4. Once they cool, grind them in a mixer or blender.
5. Once the potatoes have cooked and cooled down, remove the skin and keep aside.
6. Now, place a kadai or pan over a medium flame. Add the oil
7. Once the oil is heated, add the mustard seeds.
8. Once the mustard seeds splutter, add the urad dal and fry until they turn golden.
9. Now, add the curry leaves and asafoetida powder.
10. Now, add the cooked potatoes, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
11. Fry and roast for a while. Continuously stir. Fry until the potatoes tun golden brown.